Monday, June 3, 2013

animeSeries - Finished Theme

I wasn't able to post the finished theme due to being busy irl but here's some pictures of everything.

~Home Page~


~Options & Widgets~


I know the options panel sucks and is extremely simple but that's about as far as I'm going to go for a wordpress theme I'm making for someone else for free.  Overall, I'm pleased with the way this came out but I know that when I start getting paid to do this it needs to be 1000x better.  I'll post a link to the site (should be able to figure it out already) if the person I made this for ever hosts it.  As for now, pce niggs.

EDIT:
The url is: http://animeviews.org/
I didn't know it was a warez site which I don't really like associating my name with but it's whatever.  The site isn't that big anyways and it's servers suck so I don't think I'll get in any trouble.  After all, I only made a theme.  I never illegally uploaded any files.

EDIT AGAIN:
The fucker isn't even using the theme.  I've followed his design almost exactly how he wanted and so he switched back to his old theme?  Some people have a strange way of showing their appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment