Monday, May 13, 2013

Another day of planning

Today I received the web design that I was working on the image slider for and started planning on it.  So far I've taken down all of the measurements of elements and margins, decided which elements needed to be sliced and what I can use css on, and decided the html tags I'd use for each element.  This will be a fixed layout and everything will be wrapped in a container that will remain at the center of the page.  The <body> will have a black background.

For future reference, this site holds a great html5 tag reference: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/HTML/HTML5/HTML5_element_list

Also I've decided to fully support a new open source ecurrency called BlooCoin: http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3421627

To do so I shared it with a couple other communities:
It's about 2am now and I'm too tired to write anymore about them.  So if you're interested just check out one of the threads (preferably the hf one) or just wait for me to (maybe) write about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment