Tuesday, May 7, 2013

iRazoo bot debugging continues

It's night 2 of development and I think I'm close to getting rid of the major bugs that will keep this from running continuously when you're afk.  Every now and then I've noticed that the bot will sometimes get stuck on the categories page.  This could be caused by my shitty internet lagging then causing the bot to miss the code in the loop.

To avoid this problem I've added in a second timer and a private integer.  Every second the timer will add one too the integer.  If the integer = 60 it will go back to the videos page and start the bot loop over.  Basically what this does is it prevents the bot from timing out.  This was the main issue I found after running the bot for 2 hours.

Another thing I learned was that when you get a point, "&gotpoints=1" gets added to the end of the category url.  So I had to add this to the bot loop and then everything was working.  That's all for today.  I'm starting up a new project soon coding an irl friend's daughter's (who is a graphic designer) website.  Too do this I'm going to need a lot of time so I'm going to need to finish this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment