Thursday, May 9, 2013

Image Gallery plan

Ok so I need to make an image slider/gallery for a new web design.  It will follow the same format as the following image:


  • The previous/next buttons at the top will cycle through the images for the slider.
  • Without clicking the buttons the main displayed image will go to the next image in the images for the slider every interval (probably 5 seconds).
  • The displayed image will fade in out to the next image.
    • I need to look at other special display affects I can make in js as well.
I didn't get a chance to read through it thoroughly yet but this should help me with learning how to fade in and out of images with jquery: http://kaidez.com/tutorial-simple-jquery-fade-in-fade-out/

This just about does it for the planning for this.  I'm going to start coding this on my localhost when I get home later and have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment