Saturday, May 18, 2013

Today.

I finished the website and uploaded it to the server.  The person I made it for hasn't uploaded their content to it yet though so I'm not going to post a link for you guys yet.  One problem I have noticed though, is that one of the effects causes nivo to glitch out.  This problem didn't appear on my localhost but rather than fixing it I set nivo to just use the working fade effect.  All the other effects were a bit much for such a small page anyways.

I also created my freelancer.com profile today and added the things I've done to my portfolio on there. I still think that my portfolio is lacking too much too get hired by anyone on there though.  This is why I'm looking to build it up before I get started with anything serious.  I've been offering one service for free psd to html conversion already on tbn and gs but I've had 0 takers!  I can understand not having any on gs but I was sure people on tbn would need this: http://thebotnet.com/user-giveaways/199042-free-psd-to-html5-conversion/  If no one takes it within the next few days I'll just bring this to wj instead where I can hopefully get some takers.

Not only am I offering web development services but I'm also offering article writing/rewriting as well.  However, I'm too lazy to even start building up a portfolio on this.  Along with writing articles I'm offering vb.net and java coding services too.  Unfortunately, I've found that majority of the projects on there involving these languages are much too complex/time consuming at this point.

Right now I'm a little motivated though, so I'm going to create a new blog and rewrite some articles I find.  The url is here: http://articleport.blogspot.com/

omw to the other blog now.  Pce niggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment