Friday, May 10, 2013

Today's work

Today I spent majority of my time on the computer trying to figure out why the iRazoo bot was not working at first for everyone on tbn.  The reason was the HtmlAgilityPack.dll had to be in the same directory as the executable file.

Other than that, I've spent majority of my time trying to fully understand the function I used to send a click to an exact coordinate.  These are the msdn references I looked up to help:
What I can't figure out though, is how to display coordinates that I can use for the sending click code.  I posted a thread about it here to try and get some help: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?721245-Sending-a-click-to-exact-coordinates-in-an-inactive-program

Tomorrow, I'll be doing very little work on the computer and if I do it will be for the image slider/gallery I need to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment